Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 March 2011

Cherrie Cheesecake













I arranged a shoot today in Southampton with a vintage model called Cherrie Cheesecake. The shoot was to be held at her home, and I even managed to rope in her husband to help. 

We had loads of ideas we wanted to try, but for me, I was more concerned over my lighting. I didn't want to use moody lighting, but something bright and even. With the help of Cherrie's husband, who did both model and photographers assistant, I came away with some nice images.

These are a few from the day, changed into sepia in post production to fit the era from which they are intended. Not sure whether I prefer them in colour or sepia, but these are here for you as a small taster anyway.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. If it's Vintage, then it's No tats, none of the time. Vintage-esque, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete